That’s the question I asked in a recent talk at the ELTAM/IATEFL/TESOL Intl Conference in Skopje, Macedonia. Here are the slides from my talk, slightly modified so that the key messages pop out better for readers.
Is getting your MA in #ELT worth it?
2 responses to “Is getting your MA in #ELT worth it?”
- #JPLVMH très jolie visite de l'atelier sur mesure de Berluti! https://t.co/OOI8Df46ZD 1 month ago
- RT @theKapharnaum: Et vous, vous faites quoi ce weekend ? #JPLVMH (via @marieclaire_fr) marieclaire.fr/que-faire-le-w… 1 month ago
- @TheDailyShow just watched your reply to the French embassy's letter. Your argument still doesn't hold up. You didn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Hey @TheDailyShow This is a shitty joke. The team is French. Period. twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… 4 months ago
- lnkd.in/bq8dpPe Key note du Congres du management de projet. Histoire incroyable du bateau planet solar. 4 years ago
- Tres interessant- Stratégie de la bienveillance: Juliette Tournand…: lnkd.in/b9jnRaR 4 years ago
- Presenting tomorrow at the Congres du Management de Projet in Lausanne, Switzerland. Excited to be participating and to be back in Switzerl… 4 years ago
- SFR : Vivendi choisit l'offre de Numericable lnkd.in/buDT5C5 4 years ago
- .@SpeakerBoehner, you're letting Tea Party extremists in the House sabotage our economy. Stop the #BoehnerShutdown now. 5 years ago
- Sickened and heartbroken by events in my home state. #tesolfr and #dogme community please RT to @BarackObama for stricter guns laws. 5 years ago
I heart ELT. That about sums it up. I am Head of English Language Training at a French telecommunications firm and have been in ELT since 2003. Mexico City, Lille and Paris have been my ELT stomping grounds. In my back pocket a B.A. from McGill and an M.A. in TESL/TEFL from the Univ. of Birmingham (UK). I am also a member of the TESOL France executive committee.
- Task-Based Learning for One-to-One BE Contexts. My Talk at the #BESIG Summer Symposium
- Is getting your MA in #ELT worth it?
- #ELT #reflective practice:Your body language shapes who you are and your teaching!
- Going the Distance: Completing a Distance Learning Master’s Degree in ELT
- #BESIG #TBLT and One-to-one BE Contexts: Example Lesson Plans