That’s the question I asked in a recent talk at the ELTAM/IATEFL/TESOL Intl Conference in Skopje, Macedonia. Here are the slides from my talk, slightly modified so that the key messages pop out better for readers.
Is getting your MA in #ELT worth it?
2 responses to “Is getting your MA in #ELT worth it?”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I heart ELT. That about sums it up. I am Head of English Language Training at a French telecommunications firm and have been in ELT since 2003. Mexico City, Lille and Paris have been my ELT stomping grounds. In my back pocket a B.A. from McGill and an M.A. in TESL/TEFL from the Univ. of Birmingham (UK). I am also a member of the TESOL France executive committee.
- Task-Based Learning for One-to-One BE Contexts. My Talk at the #BESIG Summer Symposium
- Is getting your MA in #ELT worth it?
- #ELT #reflective practice:Your body language shapes who you are and your teaching!
- Going the Distance: Completing a Distance Learning Master’s Degree in ELT
- #BESIG #TBLT and One-to-one BE Contexts: Example Lesson Plans